IT Tech Direct offers several infrastructure maintenance and operation (O&M) services to our commercial and federal customers. Our approach begins with our multi-talented team of management and technical professionals who are guided by our Prisms and then is further developed utilizing industry best practices, methodologies, and frameworks such as ITIL, DevOps, AGILE, ISO, and Six Sigma.
• Physical and Virtual Server/Appliances
• HyperV, VMWare, Windows Server, Linux
• Patch and Update Management
• User Profile Management
• Storage Management
• Data Center
• Preventative Maintenance
• Hot Swap
• Disaster Recovery
• Asset/Logistics/Inventory Management
• Configuration Management
• Change Management
• Release Management
• SLA Management
• Reporting Management
• Document/Knowledgebase Management
• Quality Management
• Log Management
• Firewall Management
• Rights Management
Current and Past Performances includes
• Supporting the Government’s transition to MAXIMO. ITTD project teams conducted physical inventories and inventory reconciliations of over 10,000 assets to ensure the baseline inventory database contained accurate part numbers, standardized assets and materials nomenclatures and accurate counts of all existing inventory levels.
• Patch, firmware and software version management for 110,580 Apple, Dell, HP, Windows, Linux, Solaris, Cisco and Motorola devices.
• Tier I/II on-call troubleshooting, diagnosis, problem resolution and break/fix service support for workstations, laptops, printers and network devices nationwide.