IT Tech Direct has developed and operated a nationwide network of electronic, video, PC, network and communications equipment technicians and engineers over the last 10 years. This network includes direct relationships with technical resources, service shops, subcontractors, and third party suppliers. IT Tech Direct’s Service Delivery team takes a proactive approach in maintaining the relationships with these resources. Our Dispatch/Logistics Analyst is in daily communication with the network dispatching resources in support of customer requests, scheduling planned projects, updating resource availability and participation in the IT Tech Direct field support program, and if needed facilitating the customer clearance process between the federal customer and the IT Tech Direct Field Support resource.
• Nationwide On-Call/Dispatch Support
• Nationwide per hour Rate Structure
• Level 1 – Hardware Technician
• Level 2 – Network Technician
• Level 3 – Systems Engineer
• SLA Management
• DELL, HP Warranty Support Services
• CISCO Certified
• Fiber Optic Cable
• Low-Voltage Cable Installation
Current and Past Performance includes
• From 2009 – 2016 remediation of 1000+ dispatch/incident response requests in support of self-service kiosks at 86 immigration service centers locations nationwide
• Average of 13 dispatches/incident response requests monthly in support PC break-fix, PC Migrations, network and circuit installation and configuration, Cable installation, and Office moves nationwide in support of a Federal Civilian government customer with over 300+ remote leasable locations and 30,000 employees nationwide.